TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website. By accessing this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this website.
- Agreement. This Terms and Conditions of Use agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of BKP Development Group LLC’s website (the “Site”), and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by BKP Development Group LLC upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at bkpdg.wpengine.com. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of BKP Development Group LLC or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
- Governing Law. Any claim relating to BKP Development Group LLC’s website shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Site Use. BKP Development Group LLC grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of BKP Development Group LLC, and BKP Development Group LLC may terminate your use of this website at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold BKP Development Group LLC and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. The materials on BKP Development Group LLC’s website are provided “as is”. You agree that use of this Site is at your sole risk. BKP Development Group LLC disclaims all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BKP Development Group LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Site, or otherwise relating to such materials on any sites linked to this website. To the extent your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on warranties, this limitation may not apply to you. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of this Site shall be to discontinue using this Site.
- Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances will BKP Development Group LLC be liable or responsible for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BKP Development Group LLC’s Site, even if BKP Development Group LLC, an affiliate, or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site and/or content is to cease all of your Site use.You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata. The materials appearing on BKP Development Group LLC’s Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BKP Development Group LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its Site are accurate, complete, or current. BKP Development Group LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its Site at any time, without notice. BKP Development Group LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials on its Site.
- Links. BKP Development Group LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website. Accordingly, BKP Development Group LLC is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of a website link on this Site does not imply endorsement by BKP Development Group LLC of such website. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and BKP Development Group LLC or its affiliates.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of BKP Development Group LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by BKP Development Group LLC must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of BKP Development Group LLC.
- Termination. BKP Development Group LLC may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
- Contact Information for Owner of This Website.BKP Development Group LLC
1635 Market Street, Ste. 1600
Philadelphia, PA 19103